With business travel to Africa on the increase, we’ve put together some tips for business travellers to help you navigate through Africa. Africa Facts Zone has gathered a rundown of tips to assist businesspeople do business in Africa:
1. Tips for business travellers going to Africa: Cash is lord in Africa
2. Understand the cultural nuances of the country you are visiting.
3. It is highly advisable to use reputable, well-known local operators.
4. Travel protection is an unquestionable necessity.
5. Planning is fundamental
6. In the case of employing a vehicle, hire a local driver as well
7. Allow sufficient travel time.
8. Traffic can be a nightmare.
By following this tips for business travellers going to Africa , you will actually want to keep away from a considerable lot of the entanglements of movement in Africa, and focus on why you’re there in the first place: to do great business.